Registration will be done via Clubspot at: https://theclubspot.com/regatta/rGPDAxmlZE
- SCIRA membership will be checked for the skipper at registration. You will not be able to register until you have paid your class dues, see below.
- When you put your crew email/phone during registration, they will be sent a link to verify their membership and add emergency contact information.
- Note the refund policy in the NOR, so there is no risk to register early!
All skippers and crews must be members of the Snipe Class (SCIRA). At a minimum, dues are:
- Senior dues only – $30
- Senior dues + boat decal – $65
- Junior dues only – $20
- Junior dues + boat decal – $50
Note for boat charters new to the class: Boats chartered through the organizing authority will have current year decals, so you and crew would need to pay SCIRA dues only.
If you are not a class member it is best to join before showing up to the regatta by visiting the US Class web site: https://snipeusa.com/join-the-class/ If you join online prior to the regatta, we will have your information. If you join within one week of the regatta, please make sure you bring proof of membership.
If you are planning on participating in the “June Circuit”, the Colonial Cup at SSA on June 5-6, The ACCS in Surf City NJ on June 12-13, and The Board of Governors Regatta at Quassapaug in CT on June 26-27, and you want to leave your boat in the Annapolis area during all or some of this time, we have some options available depending on which combinations of events you want to do and other factors, such as cost and effort:
- If you are planning on attending the Colonial Cup on June 6-7 and will be attending the ACCs the following week in NJ, you may leave boats at SSA during the week as long as they are off the lot midday on Friday.
- If you are planning on attending the Colonial Cup but not the ACCs, or if you want to leave your boat in Annapolis after the ACCs, free boat storage in the Annapolis area can be arranged until the US Nationals. Please contact Alex Pline for assistance.
- Competitors may bring their boats to SSA for the Nationals on June 13 at the earliest.
- If you want to leave your boat rigged at SSA for periods other than those described above, limited paid storage is available directly from SSA. Please contact the SSA Office directly for costs and availability: firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-268-8744
A variety of regatta merchandise will be available through the Stout Gear store at: https://www.stoutgear.com/about/services/store/1629-2/ If you order by May 28, it will be delivered at the regatta, any orders after May 28 will be shipped.