Greetings, Class of 2021 Snipe Nationals Alums!
We cannot thank you enough for taking time out of your busy summer schedules to come sail with us at the first “post-vaccine” Nationals! We hope your travels home were safe and uneventful.
A few “after action” items:
- SWAG!!! The regatta gear store will remain open one more week (through June 30th). If you did not use your $20 coupon credit, you can still do so. If you can’t find/remember it, email me. Your products will be shipped to you with a shipping fee. Any other questions about orders or products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Website link is here: https://www.stoutgear.com/about/services/store/1629-2/
- The Final Regatta Write Up can be found here: https://snipefleetannapolis.com/2021/06/20/rodriguez-tocke-capture-u-s-snipe-national-championship/ Check the blog for the Daily Reports from Kim Couranz as well!
- Final Results: https://theclubspot.com/regatta/rGPDAxmlZE/results
- Videography: Check out the 5-minute narrated Wrap Up Video by T2PTV with highlights, interviews, and awards here, as well as links to other videos posted to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm4MNQi0N1yWMzDFSPuRspCax2aL_tpPv
- The regatta hired Ted Morgan to provide downloadable photos free of charge. He took AMAZING shots that we hope you will download and share! All four days are at this link: https://tedmorganphotography.zenfolio.com/p897326596/h9f46ea1e#h9f46ea1e
- SpinSheet Magazine also had their photographer Wilbur Keyworth for two days. Will’s photos are available for a fee, but can be “saved as” with watermark for free. Saturday’s shots are here: https://spinsheet.smugmug.com/SpinSheet/2021-Events/Snipe-National-Championships-Saturday/ and Sunday’s shots are here: https://spinsheet.smugmug.com/SpinSheet/2021-Events/Snipe-National-Championships-Sunday/
- Scuttlebutt has run several articles covering our event. Start with the Final Day report and then look for the “Related Posts” at the end: https://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/2021/06/20/rodriguez-tocke-win-snipe-us-nationals/
- SpinSheet and The Capital (local newspaper) are writing reports. Check out Social Media to find links to the articles when published.
- Social Media: Check out all the Social Media on Facebook and Instagram:
- Facebook USA Snipe Sailboat Page: https://www.facebook.com/SnipeUS
- Facebook Annapolis Snipe Fleet Page: https://www.facebook.com/annapolissnipefleet
- Facebook NextGen Snipe Sailors Page: https://www.facebook.com/snipejuniors
- Instagram Snipe USA: https://www.instagram.com/snipeusa/
- Instagram NextGen Snipes: https://www.instagram.com/nextgen_snipes/
Had fun? Check out https://snipeusa.com/regattas for the upcoming regattas near you! In particular, don’t miss the rest of the 2021 Championships..
- Women’s Nationals July 17-18: Edgewater Yacht Club, Cleveland, OH. Interested, but need a skipper, crew, and/or boat? Fill out this quick interest form: https://forms.gle/nKGz75D6z4HpLwGX8 Ready to sign up? Regatta website: https://theclubspot.com/regatta/ZrsO2DBAVK
- Snipe North Americans Sept 10-12: Jubilee Yacht Club, Beverly, MA. Regatta website: https://theclubspot.com/regatta/F6SqEwD7TN
We also hope you’ll come back for the Frigid Digit Oct 2-3! Regatta website: https://theclubspot.com/regatta/yy8BX1N5ky