Plans are well underway for a great May & June of Snipe Sailing in Annapolis. Zack & Nikki are putting together a great Colonial Cup / District 1 Championship on June 3-4 with t-shirts, dinner, and a Blender Party all included in registration. The following weekend, Devon & Marissa are chairing the US Snipe Junior Nationals + Annapolis Snipe Invite U30 Regatta. Housing and Charter Boats are available for both! Check out the schedule on our webpage http://www.snipefleetannapolis.com or severnsailing.org/racing.
Thirteen Annapolis Snipe sailors headed down to the DonQ (Mar 31-Apr 2) at Coconut Grove Sailing Club in Miami. The forty boats registered were treated to three days of gorgeous sailing conditions and very tight racing, topped with daiquiri Happy Hours and a Cuban dinner on Saturday night. Carol Cronin/Kim Couranz were the top-ranking Annapolis boat in 9th . Alex & Lisa were the next Annapolis boat in 12th, owing much to having no throw outs. Several of the young bucks would have fared better if some OCS’s had been able to be discarded!
Summer Schedule: We have a great season lined up!
- May 12-13: SSA Spring Club Series
- Jun 3-4: Colonial Cup
- Jun 10-11: US Junior Nationals/ASI (U30)
- Jun 17-18: Surf City / ACC’s
- Jun 26-Jul 1: US Nationals (Sandusky, OH)
- Jul 8-9: DickC Cup A/B Promotional (SSA)
- Aug 12-13: US Women’s Nationals (San Diego)
- Aug 19-20: SSA Summer Club Series
- Sept 2-3: SSA Fall Club Series
- Sep 16: Hospice Cup
- Sep 29-Oct 1: US Master’s Nationals (Boston)
- Oct 14-15: Frigid Digit
- Oct 20-22: North Americans (Norfolk)
Join us! We have boats to loan, charter, and lease-to-own, so contact us if you’d like to join the fun!
Lisa Pline, Fleet Captain